Wedding Celebrant

As an Authorised Wedding Celebrant & J.P.( Qual ) and a member of Alliance of Celebrants Qld Inc. I have been performing wedding ceremonies all over the Sunshine Coast since 2004. I have lived here since 1979 and my home is in Peregian Springs.

Your wedding is one of life’s most important occasions with your family and friends there to share in your happiness and to witness your commitment to each other. Your wedding ceremony needs to be celebrated in a way which is true to your ideals and personality.

Whether your wedding is on a beach, in a park, on a deck, a resort, or in a private home……. is low key and casual, large and formal…. having a wedding celebrant who is intuitive to your needs is important. Contact me to discuss your wedding ceremony today.
General Requirements
If you are having your wedding ceremony in a public place you will need to apply for a permit from the council.: See my links page for relevant sites.

A Notice Of Intended Marriage ( NOIM) must be completed and lodged with me no later than 31 days before the marriage and no longer than 18 months. You must also provide your Birth Certificate, or an overseas passport as proof of identity. If applicable you must also provide Divorce /Death Certificate.